Please find below disclosure details that may be of interest to customers and potential customers of BuenosTours:
- BuenosTours sells private guided walking tours (sometimes also involving local forms of transport such as taxi, subway, bus etc) in Buenos Aires, and also acts as a re-seller for tango dinner-shows and wine tastings in Buenos Aires. We are proud to be the first company to specialise in private guided walking tours in Buenos Aires, which we started to offer back in 2005.
- The only personally identifiable information that BuenosTours collects and keeps on file from our customers is their name and email address. This information is used only to confirm your tour details via email and may be used occasionally in the future to announce new BuenosTours services to you (the latter of which you can immediately opt out of just by informing BuenosTours that this is not desired).
- BuenosTours does not share this information with anyone, and nor will BuenosTours send you any kind of spam. Just like you, BuenosTours hates spam!
- All online credit and debit card payments to BuenosTours are processed directly through the online payment processors Paypal and Google Checkout. In this case, your card information is never even sent to BuenosTours: it is only dealt with by Paypal and Google Checkout – please refer to their privacy policies for more information.
- On occasion, at your request, BuenosTours may take your credit/debit card details over the phone, when you prefer not to pay online. In these cases, after the payment has been processed, BuenosTours will never store any of your card details in any way, shape or form. BuenosTours does not accept card details directly from you in any written form, such as mail, email or fax.
- BuenosTours only sells services in Buenos Aires, and no physical or digital products of any type. Therefore everything that BuenosTours sells is received as a service by you in person in Buenos Aires, and no shipping policy is required – this section is only here to confirm this for compliance purposes.
Cancellations / Refunds / Returns Policy
- Although very unlikely, in the case of extremely heavy rain or storms BuenosTours’ walking tour services sometimes have to be curtailed, canceled or rearranged for another time/date. If you are unsure about this possibility on the scheduled day of the tour, please call your tour guide (we give you their contact number in your booking confirmation email) or failing that, the BuenosTours office on 3221 1048 (as dialled from an Argentine phone, from within the city of Buenos Aires), or +54 11 3221 1048 (if calling from an international/cell phone).
- Of course, in the unfortunate event of a heavy rain cancellation (with no possibility for rearrangement) or curtailment, BuenosTours will refund you for any tour services not provided (on a pro rata basis).
- After booking any service with BuenosTours, if you decide to cancel the service with more than one week’s notice before it is due to take place, or if it can not take place for reasons outside of human control (i.e. a very heavy rainstorm) AND it then cannot be rearranged, then BuenosTours will NOT charge you for the service AT ALL (if you have already paid in part or in full, BuenosTours will refund you that amount paid in full).
- However, if you cancel one of our walking tours with less than 1 week’s notice before it is due to take place, you will be charged for 20% the stated value of the service (BuenosTours will refund anything over this amount if you paid in full in advance of the service).
- Also, if you cancel a tango show or wine tasting booked through BuenosTours with less than 72 hours notice before it is due to take place, you will be charged for 100% of the stated value of the service – this is not our policy, but something we have to enforce on behalf of the providers of these services. We will of course help to rearrange your booking if you wish to do so, whenever possible.
- In regards to “returns”, BuenosTours offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for its walking tour services (tango dinner-shows and wine tastings are not included in this policy): if you are not completely satisfied with your walking tour, you will receive your money back in full. To be eligible for this returns policy you must have already paid in full online in advance for the tour, and you must request this full refund from the guide that gives you the walking tour immediately after it has been completed, and confirm your reasons why to the guide (no requests after this point will be considered by BuenosTours for this kind of refund).
- All refunds will be returned by BuenosTours to you by the same method of payment you have already used (e.g. if you pay via paypal or credit/debit card, BuenosTours will not be able to offer a cash refund).
- For any kind of questions about any of the above, or about the services that BuenosTours sells, your first method of contact with BuenosTours should be by email, using the following address:
- BuenosTours endeavours to respond to emails within 2 working days.
- Here are the full details of BuenosTours’ business addresses and phone numbers:
BuenosTours Buenos Aires Office (No visits accepted)
Avenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 1150
Buenos Aires, 1107
Main Contact Telephone: +54 (11) 3221 1048.
- The business hours for telephone calls are 9am to 7pm Buenos Aires time (GMT -3), Mondays to Fridays.
BuenosTours European Admin Postal Address
FAO: Alan Patrick Seabright
1 Walsingham Dene
Bournemouth BH7 7RJ
UK Telephone (not for customer inquiries): +44 (0)20 3371 8647